An exciting opportunity for individuals interested in a career in Sales Leadership. The purpose of the Field Sales Leader Associate (precursor to the Field Sales Leader position) is to assist in the Distribution Support, Sales and Service of Allstate Insurance products. Working with Allstate agencies regarding product selection and consulting to increase sales, generate profitable premium growth and increase market share in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas.
The position is also responsible for expanding our “points of presence” in the marketplace by both recruiting new agency owners and sourcing licensed staff for the agencies in their markets. The person suited for this exciting opportunity should bring sales and recruiting experience with them. Also, enthusiasm and the willingness to learn is major component to the success of the position.
The length of the distribution leadership development phase is based on the selected candidate’s prior experience, development plan and market availability. The scope of the training period is to learn about company distribution practices and demonstrate the application and mastery of sales and leadership concepts.
The Agency Sales division helps develop business policies, processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Agents and Financial Specialists achieve business objectives. This unit works directly with Allstate business owners and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, coaching and training, and sales production, the Agency Sales unit is making a great impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share through in regions across the country!Qualifications
• 3 years sales leadership
• Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective internal relationships within the distribution organization and across other business functions
• Strong business knowledge and the ability to develop effective internal relationships across business functions
• Property & Casualty/Financial Services sales experience strongly preferred
• Property & Casualty, Life & Heath, and Series 6, 26, 51, and 63 will need to be obtained before moving into the Field Sales Leader role
• 4-year college degree required
• Overnight travel required
• Microsoft Office product proficiency
We are insurance. We are financial services. We are also so much more. We are lawyers, writers, web developers, accountants, building engineers, application developers, project managers and human resource specialists. We are creative, driven, passionate, fearless and curious. Our unique culture of inclusion helps us maximize innovation and creativity. We believe that welcoming differing ideas, cultures and backgrounds gives us a competitive advantage in a diverse, global marketplace. At Allstate, it’s our differences that drive our success — as individuals and as a company. We celebrate creative problem-solving as we work together to make a difference in our communities. We believe in providing the very best tools and resources available to help keep our customers — and our employees — in Good Hands®.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn? to find out for yourself… or hear from some of our employees in our short video: Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands. ?
Benefits and Perks
• Pension plan PLUS 401K
• Career path/succession planning
• Mentoring programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Inclusive work environment
• Flexible schedules
• Generous paid time off (with option to purchase additional days)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Health and wellness benefits, including: nutrition/weight management, smoking cessation program, stress management, lifestyle coaching, financial resources
• Adoption assistance program
• Comprehensive health insurance plans
• Flexible spending accounts (FSA)?
• Employee Resource Groups including Allstate Women’s Information Network (AWIN), Professional Latino Allstate Network (PLAN), Allstate Asian American Network (3AN), Allstate Network of Gay and Lesbian Employees and Supporters (ANGLES), African American Working Network (AAWN), Young Professional Organization (YPO), Parents Working Together (PWT), Allstate Adoption Network (AAN) and Allstate Veterans Engagement Team and Supporters (AVETS)?
Join our award-winning team!
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
• The World’s Leading Top 100 Companies – Forbes magazine
• Diversity Elite – America’s Best 50 Companies for Minorities – Fortune magazine
• Top 100 Military Friendly Employers List – MilitaryFriendly.com
• 50 Happiest Companies in America – CareerBliss
• Best Places to Work for Recent Grads – ConnectEDU
• 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers – Working Mother magazine
• Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work – Hispanic Business magazine
• Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work – DiversityInc
• Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT – Computerworld magazine
• Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development – Training magazine