The Marketing Digital and Customer Engagement Specialist works with a globally diverse team of marketers, designers, sales leaders and engineers to meet and exceed Pearson English Business Solution’s business objectives—by developing and managing the Pearson English Business Solutions communications strategy, to both internal and external customers. .
You are a highly talented marketer, an enthusiastic team player, a natural leader with high integrity and an organized self-starter with outstanding communications (both written and oral) and stellar problem-solving skills. You are excited to join an agile marketing team that works very closely with sales to execute on company goals. You have a positive, can-do attitude and are someone who finds solutions and not just problems. You’re praised for your analytical mindset and can quickly comprehend information and details. Above all else, company culture is important to you; you want to have fun while working hard and appreciate knowing that you’re making a real difference in people’s lives.
- Develops and manages the Digital Strategy across the organization. This strategy is inclusive of the website, social media, SEO, blog, and online ad placements.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of Web properties (i.e., corporate website, blog, landing pages) via content management systems (Drupal and WordPress).
- Helps manage the corporate brand owned channels including websites, localized microsites, corporate blog and assorted social media channels; responsible for adherence to our desired position, image, language and legal requirements.
o Development of an online community for customer engagement
o Paid and organic search and keyword activities
o Creation and execution of a blog release schedule, including relevant industry topics and personal POV experiences from learners and leaders
o Plans and manages the internal communication cadence
- End-to-end management of hosted and sponsored international events managing budget, content planning, and communication with internal and external audiences, on-site coordination, and regular tracking and reporting. Global travel time of ~10–15% may be required.
- Plans, manages and executes Webinars . Responsibilities may include identifying, securing and briefing speakers; developing content supportive of key messages; managing the logistics of registration; and running the actual Webinar technology.
- Experience developing and implementing multi-touch, multi-dimensional marketing programs for both outbound and inbound tactics
- Ability to take full ownership of projects from planning to execution
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple projects successfully in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills (writing, speaking, interpersonal)
- Experience with content management tools (preferably Drupal) and design tools (Adobe Creative Suite—Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) preferred
- Experience working with global audiences a plus
- Minimum four+ years B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Delivers high-quality work in advance of deadlines
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and produce results in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of digital testing and optimization techniques
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, etc.
- Strong collaborator. Able to work across multiple organizations to reach consensus