You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the makers and internal teams alike to onboard their products to consumers. You’ll participate in the entire process from when a potential maker brings their product to us, clear through to when they are actively shipping orders out to happy customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strong technical expertise (SQL, a programming knowledge, etc)
- Work directly with makers on how best to technically describe and onboard their new products onto the Zazzle platform quickly and accurately
- Collaborate with our photographers to match assets (photos and video) to a data model to best represent the maker’s custom product
- Troubleshoot all technical issues faced by makers and assist them with integration of our API to their factory workflow.
- Email contact and phone calls with each maker seeking to sell their products on our platform
- Support internal tools (CRM, custom tools, etc.)
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 6 years work experience)
- Preferred: Experience with SQL, API integrations, Web Services, XML